祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Thursday, May 25, 2017
1:55 AM

13 May 17 dream

[24/05/17 9:42 pm] FM-Martin: The difference in top is it speaks about yr heart and fathering or nurturing nature and posture.
[24/05 9:44 pm] FM-Martin: Whereas for bottom not covered speaks about fruitfulness, intimacy and purity
[24/05 9:52 pm] FM-Martin: Well first He is speaking about the good things I first mentioned above
[24/05 9:53 pm] FM-Martin: And it could mean that you could be more fruitful...but you got to hear what God says
[24/05 11:49 pm] FM-Martin: It speaks about how Ps Lip and you were examining the maturity of the saints in Vancouver and how Father was pleased 😁
[24/05 11:51 pm] FM-Martin: Second part speaks about the relationship I will progressively have with Ps Lip as a supporter, friend and mentor and how like you I need to be transparent with him especially with my heart and before God I need to have a pure heart and before others fatherly and nurturing.
[24/05 11:54 pm] FM-Martin: The conversation portions are mainly for you
[24/05 11:55 pm] FM-Martin: Yes the yellow represents ripeness or maturity and also glory and inside sweet like honey - something God also spoke to me today

1st scene
I saw many branches of bright yellow ripe bananas hanging. I saw Ps Lip. We were going around looking inspecting the branches of bright yellow bananas.

2nd scene
I was in his house with his family. At dining table. I was learning transparency, humility and submission. Top uncovered. Bottom covered.

3rd scene: couldn't recall





我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享