祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Sunday, June 25, 2017
3:03 PM

21 June 17 - words from MT

Felt God wanted you to know: 
1) When you follow God it will cost you and there will be pain but don't let it discourage you instead be encouraged God is fighting for you!
2) It may seem you are alone but that is furthest from the truth. You are surrounded by those who love you the most!
3) Enjoy every moment and be thankful! Each day closer to God. So when receiving good news rejoice! When facing difficult news let your joy meter overflow. When you have a time to reflect be thankful and rejoice forevermore!

[21/06 9:31 am] Low Diane: Thank you!!!! 😘 appreciate it! Must ponder...
Especially point 2. I always feel I'm alone and it's ok I can fight alone
[21/06 9:32 am] Low Diane: Point 1 is what I been pondering...and making covenant with God. He gives me a weapon - not get offended and if I do I can overcome it easily n fast
[21/06 9:34 am] Low Diane: Point 3: I take longer time to realise I should rejoice over a good news. Haha


Father, what are the covenants You want to make with me?

1) I AM your Shield and Protector and Defender. I FIGHT for you. Stand close to Me and see what I DO. See how I make the enemies your footstool.

2) I go all the way for you when you go all the way for Me. I Am a radical God when you recklessly follow Me. 

3) Don't even for a moment worry about what you need or what your family and children need. I did not give you this task or assignment. That's Mine to do. Don't ever take the task that's Mine. You job I'd to trust ME.

4) I never say you have to protect yourself or fight alone. The great I AM is with you. I AM with you. Allow yourself to be vulnerable, let go of yourself and be MINE! 

5) You are doing good My dear! You are being who I made you to be. That's you! Yes that's right, that's you! I made you therefore I know you. 😃
I do not make mistake. I did not make any mistake when I made you. I AM perfect. 

6) It's ok it's alright it's perfectly fine when you make a fool of yourself. PAPA God is smiling. I AM laughing. Because you go all the way for me, I stand up for you. I back you up. I WILL SHOW UP when you thought you have messed up!!! Because I have made your heart pure, authentic, genuine and pleasing to me. I draw you to Me all the time and you responded to Me with longing, desire and deep affection. You are all for ME, because of that I AM attracted to you. 

7) Love ME and love the people whom I put in your life, those around you without reservation. Do not fear getting hurt by them because I have given you a SUPERNATURAL heart. A heart that has been mingled with MY HEART. A heart that will never get exhausted. A heart that will never cease to flow out living water. My Spirit never exhaust and never grow tired. I never stop loving you, so you never stop loving the  I tell you to love. 






我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享