祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Friday, June 2, 2017
1:42 PM

Devotion 2 June 17 1 Cor 1 and 2

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."
I Corinthians 1:18‭-‬19

If the message preached to you is foolishness to you then you have to get saved in order to experience the God who is so so so powerful! 

For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ. I Corinthians 2:16

For, "Who can know the Lord 's thoughts? Who knows enough to teach him?" But we understand these things, for we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16 NLT

To become so intertwining with Him that His thought is my thought, His heartbeat is my heartbeat, His purpose is my purpose, His will is my will, His agenda is my agenda, His passion is my passion, His love is my love, His grieve is my grieve, His calendar is my calendar, His pain is my pain, His joy is my joy, His people is my people, His being is my being, His nature is my nature, His mind is my mind, His compassion is my compassion, His tender mercy is my tender mercy, His gentleness is my gentleness, His goodness if my goodness....so on and on and on.
Is this possible Lord? Is this possible? If yes, You make it happen to me, I willingly lay down my all and surrender to You my beloved Lord! 

Instruct - 4822 

 4822. sumbibazó 
Strong's Concordance
sumbibazó: to join together, hence to consider, by ext. to teach
Original Word: συμβιβάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: sumbibazó
Phonetic Spelling: (soom-bib-ad'-zo)
Short Definition: I unite, prove, instruct
Definition: (a) I unite or knit together, (b) I put together in reasoning, and so: I conclude, prove, (c) I teach, instruct.
HELPS Word-studies

4822 symbibázō (from 4862 /sýn, "identified with" and 1688 /embibázō, "to board a ship") – properly, bring together (combine), "causing to stride together" (TDNT); (figuratively) to grasp a truth by intertwining ideas needed to "get on board," i.e. come to the necessary judgment (conclusion); "toprove" (J. Thayer).

intertwineverb


to twist or be twisted together, or to be connected so as to bedifficult to separate:

The town's prosperity is inextricablyintertwined with the fortunes of thefactory.
The treesbranches intertwined to form adark roof over the path.

我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享