祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Monday, June 19, 2017
1:00 PM

Dream 18 June 17

A lady name Jamie was ill.
Jamie told me she wanted to join us when we fellowship.
The guy who put his face to touch my face as a form of greeting. I told him Jamie wanted to join us. This same guy told me Jamie had not been joining us cos she was ill. Jamie was ill not carol.

I took a taxi at a market place (looked like Haig road market). I did not tell the driver where to go. He drove a route from one point of the market place, made a detour and back to another point of the same market place in just a short time, from this point to the other point at same place i could just walk there. I did not need to take a taxi!! When he reached the point, he requested me to pay him 500 dollars (in foreign currency either Thai or ringgit). When I divided in exchange rate 3, it still costs more than 100 in SGD to get from point to point ended up at same place. I refused to pay him and I reasoned with him that it wasn't fair that he charged me so expensive as I ended up still at the same place. But the driver was quiet. I was thinking he should had sent me back to the hotel or I should have told him where to go and then the price would be worth to pay for. Yet in my spirit I felt the cost actually included an earlier journey that took me from somewhere else further to the current market place. 

Car - means vocation or something that occupies you or what you do a lot of

At same place. But seemed paid a higher cost yet in actual only 1/3 of it. 

God has been leading me step by step to where I am now. Even long before I first came to Cornerstone. The cost is worth paid for but in actual fact the blessings are far outweigh the costs. It wasn't a cost at all ultimately but its God's grace, blessings and His good good intention for me as a good good Father. I can rest assured that He is guiding me step by step, trust Him! Even if I ended up at the same place, He has plan for me. Trust Him. Hear Him and follow His guidance. The 'driver' is a messenger of God. Let God leads me. Not to where I want to go but to where He wants me to go and what He wants me to do. Total abandonment of self and follow Him recklessly. 












我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享