祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Monday, June 19, 2017
1:30 PM

Dream 19 June 17

We were at a dinner. A lady I knew was drunk. I felt I needed to attend to her. I looked for her and asked her whether she needed me to send her to her hotel room. 

The same lady (known her yet couldn't recall her exact look) was with me. We had to cross over from this side to the other side. The other side was slope up and rocky area and sea water under. 
She jumped over first but missed landing on the ground of the other side and she slipped down on rocky slope and down into the sea water. 
I shouted to a brother (looked like yunhe) for help and I told him we needed a rope to save her. 
I turned back and saw her swimming towards the direction of the land that was further away. I knew it was impossible for her to reach there as it was a long distance to swim there though it seemed near by sight. 

When it was my turn to cross over. I saw a path way that I could walk over. So I walked over and I saw liken a welcome stand made of greenery with some words and one of the words was 'Jesus'. 




我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享