祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Sunday, June 25, 2017
3:30 PM

Dream 23 June 17

Dream 23 June 17 

I was in a bus. The bus drove by a river and I saw a corpse in someone bosom. 
Then the bus drove by second time and I heard that the guy who witnessed the 1st death was murdered at the same river place.

I was sitting on a bed falling asleep or in a trance.
A lady closed up an artificial door to segregate the area I was in. It was dark. I was in a trance and I could feel in the spiritual realm surrounding the vibration of the steps of people running to God. I felt in my spirit God was telling me not to fear, it was Him. I felt inner peace though the surrounding was dark. I cried out with deep desire in my spirit: 'God.. I want You...' 
After I came out of trance I realised the segregation 'door' was right in front of my face/the bed i was sitting. Immediately I pushed it opened and I saw the other side of the room, the lady was having other things going on on the other side of room. She closed the 'door' when she saw that I was 'sleeping'. 







我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享