祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Monday, June 26, 2017
9:09 PM

Dream 25 June 17


We were in a ferry. Bro Martin and 2 other guys (someone I knew but not exactly able identify them in dream) were half naked. I saw Bro Martin lying to sleep/rest on the bench with cushion in the ferry. Then he stood up and asked how much time left for him to do the activities and to swim with them. The 2 guys were still with him but they did not talk. Then I saw a sister singing karaok and at same time holding on to bro Martin's arm while walking forward. I wanted to participate but somehow I didn't join.

Someone sent me and I went to get 'paper food' for a group in the ferry. The 'paper food' were mainly for the children but there weren't any much left or available at the buffet spread. I managed to scoop up some white tiny food ('paper food') with another kind of food. But mainly to scoop the white tiny pebbles food but there weren't much available/left.
Then I saw 2 kinds of cakes with colours. Some came to cut the cake and got slice of it. 







我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享