祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Sunday, June 4, 2017
12:34 PM

Most wonderful Dream abt 20 years ago

I dont know it was a dream or a night vision because it was so vivid. A dream that I would never forget and remain so vivid in me.

I saw the throne of God. 
God was sitting on the throne.
I was totally prostrated on the ground before His throne. I only see His white robe and i saw from His knee down to His feet. In my spirit I felt my husband was there and I gave all possession, specifically house and money, to him. 
I remained prostrated before Him who seated at the throne. The feeling i dont know how to express with words. So so wonderful!
If I could stay in that dream or vision I would choose not to wake up. 




我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享