祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Sunday, July 2, 2017
7:31 PM

26 June 17 afternoon nap dream

We were at the park (outdoor).
Dian was on the phone with his wife. I overheard his conversation. It was very solemn stern serious and authoritative conversation. 
He was very straight very direct and no beat around the bush. The contents I heard it very clearly. Every sentence was clear to me. 
It was like God speaking to Israel and Judah in the book of Jeremiah. Israel and Judah were liked unfaithful wife to God. God free her from slavery and redeemed her but she had forgotten Him. 

Another scenario was at the eating area. Dian was quiet he was sitting at a table eating his food. I wanted to greet him but he seemed angry (like God angry of the rebellious Israel and Judah) very stern. I hesitated & whispered to him but he didn't hear and didn't respond.

After everyone was gone from the eating area. I scoop some porridge with duck meat from the water heater/dispenser, intended to feed Selyn but I remembered she didn't want me to feed her anymore as she told me she had grown up and she could feed herself. 

I feel this dream is figurative. It speaks of Father God's authoritative figure as a Father. 
The conversation was stern and serious, direct and straight without any turning without beating around the bush. Father God's firmness as a just God and His love for His people is manifested through His direct words of righteousness and justice. 





我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享