祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Monday, July 10, 2017
12:02 AM

9 May 17 calling

Outpouring of Holy Spirit. Overflowing of the Holy Spirit.
Things that I been seeking asking and praying for n responded to. Acts - apostles filled with HS several x. Baptism only 1 x
Encounter related to what I responding to, what I seeking for and what is in my heart.
Also a burden the Lord gives. Crying uncontrollably. He shows me a part of His heart. 
God is responding and giving me answer to what I responded to the calling of missionary.
Knowing and doing it. Choose how and when to do it. 

Ask God what to do about it.
Life complicated.
Known earlier would be easier.
God can do but I have to count the costs in the beginning. 
3 things:
1) main purpose of my life
2) Hear from Him how He made me
Not quantity but specific
Must get thing very right.
For him as example - missionary
& took him a long time to find out God made him as a investor. Different way of doing missionary.
Investor also take the risk to invest. 
Many other things God gave to do but be focus on the big picture. A single thing God gives to do. Prophecy, wisdom helps him to do what God gives him to do.
Gift of not get marry. 
A book written abt us but another book also writing at the same time. If single definitely easier n be right in the will of God. Man made decision n choices that have to live with it. It may be better. In our free will God also want to bless us. But now we need to be focus. 
If there no satisfaction in our lives something is not right. When not doing what my life suppose to be, when we choose God, these things start to surface. Holy Spirit gives us how much we can take. Things inside my life things I believe that are not true must allow God to deal them. 
Always be full of the Holy Spirit. Fullness of God. Be filled with God. 
3) what should I do now? Starting to count costs. Ask for wisdom to help in understanding of what I should do now.
Rebound quickly. Learn from beginning. Get hurt but must turn hurt disappointment into joy.
**Find out how I operate?**
Look at how pple make decision. 
Reflect back. 
God is fully in charge of me.
Make sure really led by God
Walk on water. 

I have to know broad n specific picture. 
To know what would happen min by min of my life. What God has for me in the moment by moment time. See forest from the tree n see details as well.

Wisdom - understanding, knowledge, discernment

Power of HS combined with words of God
Hear the words of God all the time

Live out unconsciously.
Become part of my life. 

Make decision. Rubber hit the robe.  It's going to costs me everything. 
Need to know how to overcome
Ask God shows us what my future
Don't want blessing with sorrow. 
Go thru pain disappointment n suffering 
In every circumstances at state where your love is unconditional.
Recover things that are lost


我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享