祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Sunday, July 2, 2017
7:07 PM

Dream 1 July 17

I was with Esther. We were walking when suddenly she was sweating and seemed to in pain on her abdomen. She bend her body. I was with her and immediately I carried her with both of my arms. I knew I can't stand up straight with her in my arms so I called for the people surrounding to help support me from squatting position to stand up position with Esther in my arms. The people responded immediately and they circled me and support me to stand up. 
After that I was alone carried Esther to find the specific lift to get to her house (we were at the void deck of her block). At first I went to a lift but it wasn't the right one so I walked to the other lift. I was shown the unit no I had to get to, couldn't recall exactly but I asked the HS and it started with 11-113 the first numbers came to me when I asked HS.

Praise the Lord ! Yes, give praise, O servants of the Lord . Praise the name of the Lord ! Blessed be the name of the Lord now and forever. Everywhere—from east to west— praise the name of the Lord . For the Lord is high above the nations; his glory is higher than the heavens. Who can be compared with the Lord our God, who is enthroned on high? He stoops to look down on heaven and on earth. He lifts the poor from the dust and the needy from the garbage dump. He sets them among princes, even the princes of his own people! He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the Lord ! Psalms 113:1‭-‬9 NLT

I trust in the Lord for protection. So why do you say to me, "Fly like a bird to the mountains for safety! The wicked are stringing their bows and fitting their arrows on the bowstrings. They shoot from the shadows at those whose hearts are right. The foundations of law and order have collapsed. What can the righteous do?" But the Lord is in his holy Temple; the Lord still rules from heaven. He watches everyone closely, examining every person on earth. The Lord examines both the righteous and the wicked. He hates those who love violence. He will rain down blazing coals and burning sulfur on the wicked, punishing them with scorching winds. For the righteous Lord loves justice. The virtuous will see his face. Psalms 11:1‭-‬7 NLT


我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享