祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Sunday, July 16, 2017
8:05 AM

Dream 16 July 17

I saw a retangle basket consists of 3 different kind of vegetables or plants. The 3 was bundle n neatly put in 3 rows in the basket. It was very heavy. The first type of plant at the 1st row from left I was told the name, it was tiny plant with several petals (water crest) The 2nd row was big leaves looked like vegetable without stalk. The 3rd row was another kind.  I decided to carry it to ps Daphne house as it was for her.  I asked for help of another lady. We carried it together out of the door then I was alone carrying and she asked to to carry to the stool n place it there. While she went to get a trolley.

I was looking for toilet to pass urine. 
The main toilet was closed so I went to the toilet of the apartment. The apartment was locked but the toilet can be used. It was occupied so I Q up. While Q ing,  a group of people came n a lady was doing something n then she asked the group for money 50 cent each for the jelly. I asked her to help collect money n after that she offered me to take a cup jelly after I used the toilet. 

我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享