祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Sunday, July 9, 2017
8:13 PM

Prophetic words - Lex 28 Jun 17

Honey - sugar
The Lord wants to feed me with honey. God will sustain me in any circumstances. During famine no honey but God will feed me. God wants to assure me. In any circumstances the Lord will feed me with honey. Represent best of the best. I need to elevate myself to the point of acceptance.
My mindset hinders me from believing that I am worthy and accepting the blessings of God. 
All I need to do is to receive it. Honey is good for nourishment and blessings for me. Receive it gladly. I need to walk out the Queens ship. Queen deserve blessings from the Father. God gives the best. The girl will gladly accept from the Father without reasoning.
(Prophetic words from Lex)

我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享