祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Tuesday, August 22, 2017
10:42 PM

Dream 21 August 17 afternoon nap

21 August 17 afternoon nap

I was with Ps Yang.
He held a small item in his hand and he told me the name of that item which I didn't understand.
I told him sorry my English not very good.
The he spoke to me in Cantonese. I replied him in Cantonese told him I knew a bit of Cantonese but asked him can he speak to me in teochew or Chinese.  I did this to engage him as I knew that he couldn't speak the 2 languages. But I wanted to express my intention that i want to understand him.

Interpretation:
Learn his language to understand him.
Sometimes he said something and it did not mean what you think it meant. 
Why not first express your sincere effort to understand him, it takes much more than a language to know him and his heart. 


我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享