祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Monday, August 21, 2017
9:32 AM

Dream 21 August 17


I was sitting in a mini car with a family. The driver was a very tall guy. We went into a car park. The parking fees had been paid for by the organisation. It was night so these cars owners would start to park their cars at these paid season parking lots. While driving in, we passed by another mini car and a saloon car parking along the entering way at right side into the car park. There were no drivers or passages in the cars as they had left their cars behind for the night. However it wasnt right to park the car along the entering way. 
After passing by these cars that parked at illegal places, just a little distance further up the tall guy stopped his mini car along the left side of the way. We all came out of his car. I asked him whether I could drive his mini car and parked the car at one of the proper lots. He replied me 'no' and then he carried his mini car with his arm and walked away and put the car at a proper parking lot.

Then we started walking together to a destination with a group of people in the open field.
The tall guy seemed to be one of leaders and while we were passing through a fence door in the field, he asked me whether we should put on the 'mantle'.
I seemed to know what was 'mantle' in the dream but we weren't wearing them at that time. He said we were suppose to put on the mantle.
He was so tall that I couldn't see him eye to eye while we were talking. And I had to hear him attentively as he was too tall and I didn't turned my head up to look at him. However I could hear what he was saying and I can understand him.




Interpretation:

The new responsibility God is giving me is an important role or responsibility that passes to me from someone. I am transiting from a mini car ministry to an open field ministry with a group of people and once I enter into that door (fence door), I have to put on the mantle and be in consistent communion with the Holy Spirit (the tall guy). 

I cannot park the mini car, the Holy Spirit will do it. He decides where and when to park the car. I have to wait for Him because He is the driver and I am not. I follow His leading. 
He is with me wherever, in the mini car, in the car park and in the open field. His plan and thoughts are higher (taller) than me but He will reveal to me and I can understand. 

The mini car and saloon car that illegally parked at right side of the entering way. This was ministry ''parked' at a position that was not even what God wants because it didn't hv a parking lot allocated for it. Neither was the ministry moving or progressing. It was stagnant. 


Meaning of mantle:
an important role or responsibility that passes from one person to another.
"the second son has now assumed his father's mantle"
synonyms:roleburdenonusduty,responsibilityfunctionposition,capacitytaskjob
"the mantle of leadership"

我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享