祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Tuesday, August 22, 2017
8:58 AM

Dream 22 August 17

We were at foreign place.
Standing on high floor of a building.
The ground had many things but mainly there was a sea. 
One by one people whom I knew jumped off the building and dive in the wind to get to the ground into the sea. I did not do it but I was there. 
After that there was a looked like ceremony kind of thing. I saw Esther wet standing there (came out of the sea) and a lady was doing a ceremony over her, chanting something I did not understand. 

Someone holding a branch of dendalion flowers and the seeds were blown away by the strong wind and a vessel was left. She threw away the vessel but I told her the vessel was nice and can be used to contain beer.
I held the vessel in my hand and I removed it's cap. I saw that the vessel was unique and beautiful.

我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享