祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Saturday, October 21, 2017
11:05 AM

Dream 21 Oct 17

I walked into the house.
The living room floor was full of unwanted stuff and dirt. I thought to myself it would hv to take up much of my energy to clean them, I felt exhausted.
Then I went to the bedroom, the bedroom was clear without any stuff and I just need to scratch the floor and then it was clean. After done, then I thought I hv to proceed to clean the mess at the living room. 
But when I came out of bedroom to the living room, the stuff in the living room were all gone! The floor was clean and shine! I thought could an angel did it for me?

Interpretation:

Evil or good lies in our heart.
Out of the heart came evil thoughts, so clean my heart first, then the outside will be clean.

Then Jesus called to the crowd to come and hear. "Listen," he said, "and try to understand.  It's not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth." Then the disciples came to him and asked, "Do you realize you offended the Pharisees by what you just said?" Jesus replied, "Every plant not planted by my heavenly Father will be uprooted,  so ignore them. They are blind guides leading the blind, and if one blind person guides another, they will both fall into a ditch." Then Peter said to Jesus, "Explain to us the parable that says people aren't defiled by what they eat." "Don't you understand yet?" Jesus asked. "Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer.  But the words you speak come from the heart—that's what defiles you.  For from the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, all sexual immorality, theft, lying, and slander.  These are what defile you. Eating with unwashed hands will never defile you."
Matthew 15:10‭-‬20 NLT


我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享