祢是我的力量 ...
我的盾牌
离了祢我是什么?

Wednesday, July 7, 2021
9:39 AM

Dream 07 June 21

I was given a new job title. It was still a junior or entry level position. But it was a title totally new to me and gave me opportunity to learn new skills. The title was stated at the first line of a A4 letter full of words. Somehow it seemed like a title that I felt I could proudly tell people about it and it was very mobile. It was a new job that I could acquire new skills for dispatching of letters and parcels etc. In other word - Delivering! 

I was in a school learning but somehow I always couldn't find the classroom of the subjects according to the time table given to me. Many times I was late because I had no idea which classroom to go to. So the intention was to ask my classmate and clear the confusion and get all sorted out so that I would focus on learning. 

Being misunderstood. 
In the dream, the school claimed that I hit another car with the car I was driving. However, I did not drive the car and I wasn't in school on the day it happened. 

Perhaps I may be misunderstood for things that I did not do but God wants me to focus on acquiring new skills that He is preparing me for His kingdom and plan. Focus on the vision He gave me. The test would be how I respond to all others that are of lest importance comparing to His will and plan.

I felt I was a junior and holding a junior job position. Perhaps that bother me in reality but I am always talking to myself encouraging me that I want to and can be closest to God regardless of any title or position. I am contented having Christ and to serve Him is my only desire and decision. The rest I leave them all to Him. Being a junior has the advantages of acquiring new skills for His kingdom and for His glory. 



我若展开清晨的翅膀飞到地极...

    就在那里
    祢的双手也必引导我
    我可以往那里去躲避祢的灵?
    我可以往那里去逃可躲避祢的面?

家玉的分享